1. Challenge Fear – Run from what is comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.
2. Be Bold – Do not be satisfied by the stories that come before you. Unfold your own myth.
3. Have Gratitude – Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.
4. Take Action – Why should I stay at the bottom of the well when a strong rope is in my hand?
5. Have Faith – As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.
6. Embrace Setbacks – If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished.
7. Look Inside – Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
8. Learn from Suffering – The wound is the place where the light enters you.
9. Don’t be concerned with what others think of you – I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.
10. Do what you Love – Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.